Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Brianna


This is Brianna with my future stepdad, Dave. She loves him. Well, we all do. He plays with her alot. She thinks he is GREAT. Brianna took a dance camp from the school. She will be performing at a football game in a couple of weeks. It will be very cute. She loves school and is learning alot. She can write her name and is beginning to know what sound letters make. Her favorite things at school are PE, music class, and riding the bus to after school care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute picture!!! Two of my very favorite people!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home