Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our family



I added a few pictures to the slide show. We had a good weekend. Jason went to the ranch to deer hunt. It is bow season right now. Brianna and I went to Granbury to Cameron's B-day party. We had a great time with family. There are some pictures of Clay, Mike, Essie and Whitney riding Mikes new dirt bike. NO I DID NOT GET ON IT! I think the scars from the 3rd degree burns taught me a lesson. I did take a ride on Whit's electric scooter though. Cameron had a great day. I can't believe all of the kids are getting so big. The bouncy house is always fun. He got a lot of great gifts, including golf clubs and a drum set. It was a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home