Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Friday, October 27, 2006

Brianna's Weekend

Well, Brianna danced tonight at the football game. She did a great job. The funny thing is that she did not want us to watch. She has gotten really shy lately. It did not bother her for everyone else to watch, just her mom and dad. Why is that? I tried to tell her that we love to watch her do things. So, we dropped her off and went to the top of the stands, where she couldn't see us, and watched. I even recorded it. We will tell her someday. When they were done and walking off the field she spotted the MASCOT. She was terrified. Jason could not get to her fast enough. She was histerical. I do not know why she has this fear. It is a true fear. She does not like any character with a "big head".
The SANTA ordeal has not improved either. I guess Jason will be making a trip to the north pole again this year. We told her that she could not get a toy unless she let Santa come to the house. She said "I will just wait until my birthday". Poor kid!
This weekend we are going to get her Halloween costume ready. She is going to be a butterfly. I think we are going to a Halloween carnival tomorrow night at the Lions Club. It should be fun! Hopefully we will get to carve a pumpkin tomorrow also. Brianna went to a pumpkin patch today with school. She came home with a tiny pumpkin. She wants to carve it! I am not sure that is possible.
I guess that is all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brianna...Emileigh is terrified of big headed people too..oh and anyone with a beard :)

Glad you did so good..wish I could have seen!

We love you and Miss you!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home