Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Brianna and the puppies



Jason went hunting for the weekend. Opening weekend! I had my niece, Savannah, for the weekend. Brianna, Savannah, and I went to lunch and then to the mall to shop! The girls each got new lip gloss. After that we went to see Santa Clause 3. It was really cute. The girls loved it. After the movie we picked up Maci, my friends daughter. The three girls played all night. Bri had a great 1st slumber party!




Well, it is official. The puppies are everywhere. They are 4 weeks old today. I came home from work, went to check on the puppies, and they were not on the back porch. Yes, they hopped over the board and were running all over the backyard. They are so cute! They play and bite at each other. It is so cute. It is going to be hard to sell them.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the puppies are getting so big

4:09 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I have two basset hounds and had bred three litters. I fell in love with each and every puppy. If you name them it will be that much harder for you when you give them away. They're so adorable.

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Savannah and Brianna with their hair alike..very cute! The puppies are darling and one better NOT be coming to Lubbock anytime soon :)

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home