Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Brianna

Brianna did great with her surgery. We are so proud of her. I think Jason and I cried more than she did. She did however tell the nurse that was taking out her IV to get her hands off and leave her alone! What do you say to that. The next week after being home she ate a ton of popcycles. Rachel and Vannah came to stay that next week, since Bri had to be out of school. It was great for me. Rachel cleaned house and did all of the laundry. I told Jason that we made a full time house wife! Just kidding. Despite Brianna's surgery we had a good weekend for Easter. I wrecked one of Dave's planes. That was not good! We had a lot of company and had some good family time. Brianna, Savannah, and Papa DAve made a snowman. Yes, a snowman the day before Easter. Crazy! The kids sat in the hot tub for a while. Then we kicked them out so the grown ups could get in. It was a lot of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home