Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our Weekend project



Our project was to pull up the carpet. Clean all the glue and stuff off of the concrete. Paint the concrete and put a sealer on it. Sound's easy enough. Yeah right! It was a mess. It took us about 5 days of work. I don't think that is too bad. It really looks good now. We still are not quite finished but, we will get it all done after the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home