Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanksgiving madness!


Wow, where to begin! It has been a couple of weeks and a lot has been going on. Last Tuesday I went to Brianna's school for her Thanksgiving feast. She had a wonderful time. After work, we drove to Lubbock. We spent Wednesday and Thursday there for Thanksgiving. We ate a lot and played a lot. Jason's sister and her family were in Dallas. Brianna missed her cousins. We played a lot of spades. I sucked! I don't think I have ever lost so much. Then, on Friday I was up at 5AM. I went with 2 of Jason's cousins to shop. We had a list of stuff from Target. We got there right at six when they opened. Oh yeah, Jason's cousin is about to pop she is so pregnant! We ran through that store, minus a cart because that would take longer, and got everything we wanted. All we did was follow the pregnant belly. I think it parted the crowd! We had a great time. Then, at around nine a.m. we were on the road again.
We were in Monahans by 1230 for lunch with my family. I am good on turkey and dressing for a year! We had a great lunch with my mom, Dave(my soon to be stepdad), his daughter, Jessica and her family, his son's Jeff and Justin and me, Jason and Bri. Where was Jody and his family? In Denton. He had to work. They were all greatly missed. We then played games. Again, I am a loser. If you know me, you know I will just quit if I lose to much! If you have never played monkey bar golf, you should. We also put together wedding invitations and got them in envelopes. It was great fun. We are all excited about the wedding. Saturday we went a watched Dave fly his remote control planes and rockets.Jessica crashed one! After that no one else got to play. Jason has now decided he needs to make planes a new hobbie. Yippie! All he needs is one more hobbie. Back to our weekend. On Sunday morning we left Monahans at around eight and headed home. Man, it is always nice to be home! We really enjoyed the dose of family! I think you need that sometimes. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the wedding!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your bogs, and am looking forward to being in your family. And am very proud of the way Teresa raised her kids for the most part.....lol
We had such a wonderful time see you at the wedding

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! It was a very fun weekend! Can't wait for the next one!! Love, Mom

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet Dave left the first comment, I can't wait to see ya'll again at the wedding. Jess

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, clue me in. What is "Monkey Bar" golf?????

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home