Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Weekly update

Last week was pretty good. Brianna was good at school everyday! I think that is a record! Poor kid. On Friday night Jody, Rachel, and Savannah came to spend the night. Brianna and Savannah were so excited to play together. We went to Rosas, of course, for dinner. Jody loves that place. Brianna saw a friend from her school. She came over to talk to Bri. It was so cute. She has more friends than Jason and I do! On the way home we drove down some roads with Christmas lights. The girls loved it. On Saturday morning we got up and went to my grandparents house. We had a great visit. On the way home that evening a deer jumped out in front of me. I am not sure how I missed him, but I did. We screamed and Jody almost flew into the front seat. It was rather scary. I am a little skidish after I hit 2 deer at once. On Sunday Jason had class. He has class this Sunday and he is finished. How strange is it to have class everyother Sunday from 9-4. Anyway, he will be completely through in one year. On Sunday I worked. I drove to Whitney to see patients. Bri stayed with a friend of mine who has a son around her age. They love to play together. He is really cute. She had a great time. Monday we were all back to work and school. Joy! Brianna has had a note everyday this week. No allowance for her! She does say that she tries really hard to be good. Why is it so hard? You should know that you don't hit your friends or push your friends. Under no circumstances should you ever drink your teachers soda! I think she knows that now. She is so funny. Oh, we bought Jason's Christmas present yesterday. It is a remote control airplane. He wants to try it out. He wants to be like Dave! I was wrapping it and Bri asked me what it was(it had a picture of the airplane on the box). I told her it was a train set but she couldn't tell daddy. It had to be a surprise until Christmas. So, at dinner she said, "Daddy, we wrapped your present today. I can't tell you that it is a train." Jason said, "what did my train look like?" And what did Brianna say? "It looks like an airplane" How funny is that. He is still not getting it until Christmas. Well, I guess that is all in the Sansom world. Leave a comment.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How funny is Bri with her daddy's christmas present, the boys did the same thing with Zade!!!!!!1

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading about the Sansoms. Give Bri a hug for me, and I guess I will see you next week.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brianna..ask daddy about the time he stomped ketchup in the boys bathroom at school and got into trouble :) You come by it honestly my dear!!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's our Great Granddaughter.
We are so proud of her. Hello
Brianna! We love you. Keep being
a sweet pretty girl. Come to see
us soon.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when Sansom gets a new toy. When he gets a toy that means i have to spend money, to get one also. It's no fun to watch him play.

5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home