Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Job

I have a new job. I started on Wednesday. I am working for a different home care agency. I really think I am going to like it a lot better. I know that I have not written as much as I would like. I am going to try to keep going about once a week. I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas! Love you all!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the wedding went so well! Had they waited 1 day they would have gotten married on my birthday :)

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the new job. I hope it is all that you hope it will be and that you will truely enjoy it. Your speach was just wonderful and so proud of you.

Love you,
Auntie B

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your news! I am having a problem viewing your pictures. Your still pictures I can see without any problem, but the ones that you have in your slideshow is the one that I can't see. Wonder why?

I'll be waiting for more news!

I love you all three bunches!!
Aunt Norma
(Grandma)

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home