Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's been a while




Well, here are the pictures from the blog before and some extra(hunting and Bri and the puppy). We got a new puppy. His name is Artie. He is a miniature Schnauzer? I really don't know how to spell. He is so cute! Our family newsletter was great this time. I enjoyed reading it. We have been really busy lately. Brianna is doing really well in school. She had a field trip to the post office. Her Grammie got to go with her. She got to mail a letter to us. It is so cute. We hot a new hot tub! It is wonderful!!! Brianna thinks it is a swimming pool. I am really liking my new job. I started working in the office doing QA instead of in the field everyday. It will be nice not to drive so much and not to have so much paper work. I guess that is all for now. Not a lot has been happening. I feel like we run and run all the time though. Love ya'll. LEAVE A COMMENT!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Bambi :(

Brianna is getting so big!!! Give her a kiss from us!

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home