Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Friday, August 24, 2007

100 Things about me and my family

1) I am 29 and going back to school.
2) I love being a mom and wife.
3) I can kick my husbands butt in Tiger Woods 07 on PS2.
4) My husband and I sit in the hot tub after Brianna goes to bed!
5) I like to deer hunt.
6) I went on my first date with my husband when I was 15.
7) I have 5 sisters-in-law and 3 brothers-in-law.
8) I have 3 brothers and 1 sister.
9) I am funny.(just ask me)
10) I talk way to loud in public and don't realize it until my husband tells me to be quiet.
11) I like to watch TV with my husband.
12) I don't sleep well without Jason by me.
13) I have 2 mothers-in-law.
14) I don't like roast or ham.
15) I love Oprah.
16) I got a stepdad when I was 28. Isn't it great.
17) I don't like stupid people!
18) I am allergic to alcoholic beverages.
19) I miss the "good ole days" sometimes.
20) My dream is to be a school nurse.(just for the hours)
21) I want another kid.
22) I like The Carpentars(corny I know)
23) I love Diet Dr. Pepper.
24) I love to tube!
25) I also love to swim.
Us
26) We love to watch movies.
27) we love to make a fire in the fireplace.
28) We went to a monster truck rally.
29) Jason likes to play golf.
30) Jason loves to hunt and shot a wall hanger last season.
31) We don't snuggle.
32) Jason loves sports and wants to go to every baseball field to watch a game.
33) Jason is sensitive!
34) We love to go to open houses.
35) We love the Parade of Homes.
36) We love to play WII. Brianna is pretty good!
37) Jason and I went to California for our honeymoon.
38) We have been to Jamaica once and we are ready to go back.
39) We have been married 7 years.
40) We have lived in 5 houses since we have been married.(extremely sad, I know)
41) We like to stay at home.
42) We very seldom spend the night with anyone.
43) We went to a crappy circus.
44) We have seen Dora the Explorer Live 2 times.
45) Brianna does not whine when she is with her dad.
46) Brianna whines a lot when she is with me.
47) We go to the opening day at the ballpark every year.(except this past year, Bri had her tonsils out)
48) I got frustrated with the school supply list and Jason got frustrated with me for that. EDUCATORS!!
49) Sometimes Jason dances crazy in the car.
50) Brianna loves iced tea.
51) We eat cereal for dinner sometimes.
52) Jason can't just sit for too long.
53) We love home improvement projects.
54) We are reality TV junkies.
55) I talk to my mom at least 2X/day.
56) I am a dare devil and Jason won't try anything remotely scary.
57) We love the Colts!
58) I got a P. Manning jersey for Christmas last year from Jason.
59) We are from Lubbock.
60) Jason and I met in high school.
61) Jason still keeps up with all of his high school friends.
62) They called him Squeak!
63) My nickname is Pooh.
64) We love spending time with our family.
65) I hate laundry.
66) So does Jason.
67) We go to bed early.
68) If we won the lottery, Jason would go to school for the rest of his life.
69) If we won the lottery, I would not go to school ever again.
70) If we won the lottery, Brianna would probably not have much change.
71) Jason likes shoot em' up movies.
72) I like chick flicks.
73) Brianna likes Disney.
74) We like to cook out on the grill.
75) We enjoy being together, just the 3 of us.
Brianna
76) She is excited about kindergarten.
77) She loves her aunt's.
78) She is going to see Hannah Montana in November.
79) She wants to sing on a stage when she grows up.
80) She sing all the time.
81) She likes to swim.
82) She doesn't like peas and carrots.
83) Sometimes she just eats salad for dinner.
84) She doesn't like hamburgers.
85) She has a fat foot like her Aunt Kaci.
86) She has blonde hair and blue eyes and her parents don't.
87) She likes to ride on the boat.
88) She fell off the tube and won't get back on.
89) She had her tonsil's out.
90) She dresses up all the time.
91) Her hair is curly like her dad and Aunt Traci.
92) She is going to have a new cousin in March.
93) She like headbands.
94) Her favorite store is Justice for Girls.
95) She does not like naps.
96) She wears lipstick everywhere she goes.
97) She got a new hello kitty back pack.
98) She loves her dogs.
99) Her job is to clean the table.
100) Her bed time is 8:30 on school nights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home