Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Friday, August 24, 2007

SUMMER IS OVER!

Well summer is over and we are getting back into the swing of things. This summer went really fast. We went to Galveston with some of our family and had a great time. We did not actually get to deep sea fish. We got to fish in the bay for about an hour. The water was too rough. That really sucked! Essie, my cousin, did catch a catfish. We went all the way to the "deep sea" to catch a catfish! We had a really good time just hanging out together. We all overdosed on dramamine I think but, not one of us got sick on the boat! Jason spent 10 days in Chicago and went to several baseball games. He had a great time. Bri swam a lot this summer. We went to the drive through zoo in Glen Rose. It was great. An elk stuck its head in the window and Brianna freaked. It was so funny. Her favorite part was the squirrel we saw running across the road. We bought a boat, and the lakes have been closed all summer so we have just looked at it. My family reunion was great. We had a blast. We did get to put the boat in the water that weekend. We all tubed. I have not done that in years. It was great. I was so sore. Jody told Jason he didn't think that Jason could throw him off the tube and that after 5 minutes Jo would stand up and do a back flip of the tube. Needless to say, less than two minutes later, Jody was in the water and off the tube! I have a new niece that was born on July 5th at 3:31am. I made it in time to see Hannah Ruth Perry born! She is beautiful and loves her aunt! Jason's sister, Traci, got married. It was a gorgeous wedding! My new brother-in-law is great. I also am going to be an aunt again in March! We also spent a weekend with Mike and Carla in their camper at Lake Athens. We swam in the lake and camped. Can't get any better than that! I have decided to go back to school. I am taking 12 hours this fall. I have 2 semesters of classes to take before I can start a RN to BSN program. I am nervous but excited! Brianna is starting kindergarten. We had meet the teacher yesterday. She is really ready to start big school again. I guess that is about it for our summer. We did not take a big vacation this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home