Sansom Family

Welcome to the Sansom Family Blog. We have enjoyed doing this. My name is Amanda and I am a nurse for a home care agency. I have been an RN for about 7 1/2 years. I am married to a wonderful man named Jason. He is a high school assitant principal. We have one daughter. Her name is Brianna. She is 5 years old. She is starting kindergarten this year. She is such a big girl!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Bri's first day of Shcool!

Here are some pictures from the summer and Bri's first day of school

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Bri is!! Her outfit for the fist day of school is soooooooo cute!
Love you!
Mom

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I cannot believe you found me! And I can't believe how much things have changed...it's only been what? 8 years? lol

You look wonderful. Where are y'all living now? We're in NM.

Bri is beautiful - I know you're so proud. So is Hannah - I can't get over Jody as a grown-up, though!

I hope to hear from you SOON!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home